Friday, September 7, 2012

Student Testimonial - Sao Paolo - Brazil

CAMBER COLLEGE

Spotlight Student

Ana Clara Maria - Sao Paolo, Brazil
 This year we had a lovely young woman from Brazil join us at Camber College. She completely embraced the experience we are trying to offer students travelling abroad to learn english. She participated in just about evey activity we offer such as learning to scuba dive, surfing, bungee jumping and whale watching trips to Tofino, BC. Her enthusiasim was contaigious and quickly she had many other students signing up to join her on her adventure. Life is an adventure and should be lived to the fullest!
Below is her testimonial about her time spent here with us at Camber College.
 
Testimonial
"I'm Ana Clara, I really recommend to all students who can live the same experience that I lived in Camber College and Powell River. the people are very friendly. My Canadian family made me feel the best place in the world. I made friends from many countries of the world such as Japan, Mexico, Korea, France, Spain, Germany and Brazil. My teachers were excellent in teaching me not only English, but how to make the best of Powell River as well as sports and developing my English with others.
I really miss all of Camber College and very soon I hope to visit them again.
Kisses and hugs!"
Ana Clara Maria Arantes
 
 
 
Did you have a great time at Camber College? Do you have a memory or experience you want to share? Send us a picture and a few sentences about it and we'll shine the spotlight on you!
Send it to info@cambercollege.com attention Jacquie Powell.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment